Wednesday 21 December 2016

A Prayer for My Pastor


Image result for pastor preaching


A Prayer for My Pastor

"Father in Jesus' Name I pray and confess that the Spirit of the Lord is resting upon my Pastor. The spirit of counsel and might, wisdom and understanding, the spirit of knowledge, and the fear of the Lord rest upon him according to Isaiah 11:1-2

I pray, Lord, that You continue to anoint and qualify him to preach the Good News to the meek, poor, wealthy, and the afflicted. Send him , Lord, to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the physically and spiritually captive, to open the prisons and the eyes of those who are blinded according to Isaiah 61:1-2

I pray and agree with my Pastor that no weapon formed against him shall prosper, and every tongue that rises against him in judgment shall be shown to be in the wrong according to Isaiah 54:17.

I ask You, Lord, to give my Pastor encouragement: faithfulness and integrity when it comes to the priesthood. Help him, Lord, to hold fast to the form of sound words and be able to commit these leadership principles and truths to other faithful men.

I choose life for my Pastor, and so I pray for him Lord, and I undergird him with a good conversation and clean attitude. I know he is anointed to be my Pastor, therefore, I put myself in agreement with him and submit to his leadership as unto the Lord according to Isaiah 40:10-11

Colossians 4:2

"I pray for my Pastor that You may open a door for our message so that he may proclaim the mystery of Christ clearly in all places you cause his feet to tread."

Amen

Author - Hannes Jacobus


No comments:

Post a Comment

Melaatsheid

My doel met hierdie week se skrywe, is om net aan jou die wonderlikheid van ons Bybel te bewys en dat daar geen twyfel moet bestaan dat ons ...